Monday, August 17, 2009

I am last minute mansi

To those who know me, 
you KNOW what I'm talking about!

On the eve of departure, I am usually always a mess... working with deadlines, getting my gear together, making plans (and yes, this is usually always on the night before I leave when I don't sleep). The sweetest relief is getting into the car, plane or train and saying 'woohoo' I made it.

Every time I travel, I think i'll do it differently, I'll be better planned... but meh, whats the fun working under no pressure? I thrive on it.

I'm leaving in a few hours and things are no different.
Lets go with the flow yes?


3 comments:

Windowshopper said...

Well you could certainly 'roll' with the flow if not flow :P

You be good & make best of the opportunity. ..but wait a sec, who am i tellin!!

Bah ..Live it up your way wondergal!

Cya when ya get hea.
..

Jon Kilimnik said...

hey mansi....really looking forward to following your unfolding career on this blog.
you have so much talent!
I know your lens will take you places and show you things that the rest of us can only imagine.

Now get those bags packed and get moving!

jon

Piya said...

Mansi, love this blog already! I want photos, lots of 'em : )

And actually, I've travelled with you before... and there is a method to the madness.

Have a good journey; hope you find lots of stories!

Piya